8/30/08

For the sake of being an inactive blogger...

I was tagged?! What?!....hmmm...well here's to an uneventful Saturday!


A--Attached or Single? attatched...taken... involved if you will :)

B--Best friend? oh man i LOVE my friends!...i have a few besties though!

C--Cake or Pie? i love them both! it depends on my mood! im such a dessert fan!

D--Day of Choice? Friday is my most favorite day of the week! I remember when it was Tuesdays because that was my day to ride shotgun in the car on the way to school! haha

E--Essential Item? hmmm i have two...chapstick and my cell phone!

F--Favorite Color? Black and hot pink!!!

G--Gummy bears or worms? most definitly bears...

H--Hometown? Las Vegas, NV...born and raised

I --Indulgence(s)? im going with shoes! and dessert

J--January or July? hmm January! I love the new year!!

K--Kids? eventually! i cant wait though really...

L--Life is incomplete without? My family! and my best

M--Marriage date? ah well...we'll see

N--Number of siblings? 3 older sisters!

O--Oranges or apples? oranges! and orange juice

P--Phobias or fears? heights and sometimes roller coasters! but that fear comes and goes...

Q--Quotes? i love so many quotes! "Treat and love every cookie like its your last. Cause you never know when it will be the last cookie you'll ever have."

R--Reason to Smile? I have a pretty terriffic life. I am healthy, able to work, go to school, have an amazing family, pretty great friends, and a pretty sweet boyfriend!

S--Season? most definitly fall!!

T--Tag 8 people? I think all the people I would have tagged have been tagged already....

U--Unknown Fact? Hmmm lets see... I have really crazy dreams! and they usually happen if I read harry potter right before bed! I used to be able to lick my own elbow... and.... i love the rain more than any other kind of weather!

V--Very Favorite Store? i love bookstores! i could stay in them for hours!!! restaurants are like stores right?? haha i like eating out a ton! but i like the grocery store too cause i like to cook!! oh and the mad hatter is pretty delicious! haha i am a fatty that just summed it up!

W--Worst Habit? hmmm.....spreading myself too thin! I want to be everywhere doing everything! but i cant and i havent quite realized it yet... and another worst habit...lack of trust sometimes :( i am working on it

X--X-ray or ultrasound? hmmm well i have never had an ultrasound but i bet it'd be fun! dont they put like really cold gel stuff on you?! but i will say xray cause its the only ones i have had...and i've had a ton!

Y--Your favorite food? i love desserts!! seriously though its a guilty pleasure and probably an obsession that i need to get under control soon!!! oh and italian food!! soo good!!!

Z-- zodiac? i am a scorpio through and through!!

1 comment:

Brittany Seager said...

:) thanks for playing I loved it! miss your beautiful face. Lets go get frozen yogurt sometime and watch one tree hill and gossip girl! love you